Event Calendar 2013
Retail Week Supply Chain Summit, London - 22-23 May 2013
The Retail Week Supply Chain Summit 2013 will give you an exclusive insight into the latest trends in supply chain and the future outlook to ensure you develop a dynamic, flexible and agile supply chain strategy to create the ultimate customer experience.
With extensive research across the retail sector, the key topics will include:
- The latest key trends on the future of supply chain and the role of technology
- Developing global logistics strategies to operate successfully in new markets
- Discussing how your supply chain can better support your multichannel strategy
- Exclusive case studies from leading retailers
- Managing the volatility in sourcing costs and reduction of risk
Supply Chain Forum -Eastwood Hall, Nottingham - 1 October 2013
Another opportunity to discuss new technologies and money saving strategies by meeting innovative suppliers during pre-scheduled and agreed one-to-one meetings. Learn from industry experts, learn from each other and do both in the best conference experience available. The conference programme aims to give senior industry professionals access to new ideas, solutions and innovations to help take their departments and companies forward. The agenda is pitched at a high level and endeavours to present new case studies and new thinkers on the programme each year.
More Details >>>
"Total Logistics' international experience and highly objective approach resulted in a successful project specifically tailored to our logistics requirements. Their clear and concise recommendations are delivering significant business enhancements and we are delighted with the outcome."
Chief Operating Officer