What We Look For
Potential fit within the team is essential for effective working in small project groups, both internally and with the client.
We consider applications from candidates with a variety of backgrounds, but typically a successful candidate will possess a number of the following attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with a relevant professional qualification.
- Relevant experience, for example in operational management, business development, materials handling applications or consultancy.
- Strong analytical skills. Familiarisation with database analysis techniques is an advantage.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to put people at ease, and confident in dealing with people at all levels in a client's organisation.
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team. All consultants are expected to project manage assignments from time to time.
If you meet most or all of these characteristics, you can apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.
"Overall this is a dynamic organisation committed to learning, we are happy to support the recommendation that they be recognised. Congratulations to Total Logistics. Very well done!"
Chair of Panel, Investors in People